Check all the ysr cheyutha scheme status, registration, benefit and eligiblity right from this post. We would request you to read ysr cheyutha scheme 2021 with full attention, so that you don’t miss any important points.
This is a step by step guide and explanation for the status, registration and eligibility criteria to apply. Hope you will find value in this post.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
This scheme is commonly known as the YSR Cheyutha scheme and is launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is launched for the minority womens of Andhra Pradesh, which will provide a pension of Rs 75,000 to them.
Moreover, this scheme comes under the State government, so If you are the resident of Andhra Pradesh, Congratulation. You are eligible to apply for it. You can go for the online method to grab this scheme .
Key associated with this scheme:
- Women of age 45-60 will get financial assistance of RS 18,750, AND those of who belong to SC/ST/OBC can also avail this benefit.
- The main obejective of this government is to help the Womens
- For further detailed information, We would request you to check the official website.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligiblity Criteria
Please keep these points in you mind:
- You need to be of 45-60 year of age for this scheme.
- The candidate or any family member of that candidate availing the benefit should not be any government job holder.
- Also The candidate shouldn’t have more than 3 acres of land to grab this scheme.
- The woman must holds an annual income of Rs 12,000 to apply for this scheme.
- The woman should have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh as well, to apply for this scheme.
- Only Women are eligible for this scheme( keep in mind)
- Women who belongs to the SC/ST/OBS category can only apply ofr this scheme.
- Women having 4 wheeler vehicle are not eligible for this scheme as well.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Documents needed
You will need to provide these documents for this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Benefits
You will get these following benefit through this scheme:
- You will get Rs 75,000 for a period of 4 years in 4 installment through this scheme.
- This will benefit the minority women greatly.
- Rs 19,000 will be credited to the women of age group 45-60 yearly,by the state government.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government provide pensions to the women.
- The application process is easy and free as well.
- No fee is required to apply for this scheme.
- SC/ST/OBC women gets lots of benefit from this.
How to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- Visit the official website, http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ from here
- Search for the “Apply Now” on the home page and tap on it.
- When you tap on it, it will open you the application form on the next page.
- Please fill the details carefully, including the name, father/husband name, gender, DOB, caste and all the remaining inofrmations asked on the application form.
- Once you are done filling the details, provide all the details.
- Now tap on the submit button and you application will be sent.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 status: How to check its status online
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh(the link has been provided above) to check the beneficiary list.
- Go to the “Dashboard” option and which you will find in the home page.
- Tap on the “Beneficiary List” on the next page after you click the previous options.
- Now select you secretariat, district and mandal and tap on the list of beneficiary.
- A list will appear in front of you, it is the beneficiary list.
- Just check your name in the list. Thats all.
Hope I am able to explain all the details related to YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 in this post. If you still have any problem, please feel free to comment down below, we will be happy to help you.
If you find this post helpful, please bookmark our website, for further information in future.